February 11, 2009

Note to self

One day, when I manage to overcome my laziness, I will correct all my mistakes. Spelling mistakes, that is. Having nothing better to do, or better said having tons of things to do but being too lazy, I was admiring my masterpieces, browsing through the book-under-construction, the blog and the diary. Now it may happen that I'm in a hurry and my brain is faster than my hand (not that this happens too often, but it's a possibility) and I just don't type some letters. Let's say this is an excuse. Some other times I'm just not paying enough attention, which is still ok, but only when I write in Romanian, as I am one of those fortunate people who can write properly in their native language without having to think about it too much. What pisses me off is that I started this blog in English, and had a lot of reasons to do so, but back then I had a good command of this language, which I seem to have lost along the way. It's either that or I stopped paying attention to details, which is equally bad. Because there's very few things more embarrassing than spelling mistakes. Maybe chipped nail polish and animal prints.

1 comment:

Biluś said...

Yeah, right, lazy. There's no stopping you, you're like a dynamo, first this, then that - a whirlwind, a tornado, a force of nature!

And spelling: “My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” If that's good enough for Pooh, it's good enough for you. :-)