January 13, 2009

Quote of the day

"This city is a collection of sleeping places and workplaces". (Maxi about Kato. She's just returned from a trip to Warsaw and told me she finally understood my obsession) Come to think about it, the city provides us with the very basics. Which should be enough. I mean, if I were to move to Jamaica, which has been my dream for quite some time now (at the moment, it's just a dream, not a plan. Poland wins again, as it was first a dream and later became a plan) I don't think I'd want anything more than a place where I can crash after a hard day's work :) So Kato is my Eastern-European Jamaica.
They're actually quite similar, wouldn't you say so?




p.s. If by any chance I do move to Jamaica, the first thing on my "to do" list will be convincing Pan Janek to open a subsidiary of the tent there. I don't care how many bars they have there, this one's worth opening all around the world.

No comments: