January 14, 2009

Game on!

He's thinking about offering a signed copy of The Eye of the Moon to the best video featuring The Book With No Name. See for yourselves.
I'm thinking of giving it a try, hence I've been writing scenarios and driving everybody insane
Maxi is thinking about joining me on this new quest, which will certainly be more complicated and adventurous than the quest for cake, which took place last Wednesday.
As with any quest, failure is possible. But hopefully, once we're done with our Polish exams (yes, I do have a certain order of priorities, or at least I'm pretending to have one) we'll get to work and come up with a video.

p.s. Tomek informed me today that there are no vampires in our forest, as they appear to be afraid of wild boars. This made me feel better about my late night walks to the tent and back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, you're gorgeous, indeed! You should write your own novel about this experience, I've told you that before... We've had enough crap with Baetica and all these girls writing hard stuff (ough!), so we need different approaches, fresh and new writing(s). So? Are you in?... Of course, after the Polish exams (btw, I cannot write a single word, I'm so very blue!). Kisses

Ruxandra said...

That shall be the next quest! Actually, my book is work in progress as we speak, and there's really no way I could ignore this entire experience (I started working in a bar because of Sanchez, you know? I wanted to be just like him, he was my role model, my mentor, my everything).
So what's this all "I cannot write" story? Coming from you, it's kinda difficult to believe. Pull yourself together and stop being blue. This year's color is mimosa yellow (don't you just love that name?)