May 25, 2010

Taczka Runners 6

Just when I was about to settle for less and deal with the fact that I'll be attending my first TR with a particularly ugly wheelbarrow, things took an interesting turn. It was a day to remember and I'm already looking forward to next year's edition.

10 a.m. - way too early for anything, especially when instructions are not quite clear. Magda and I did our best to fit together the parts of my brand new wheelbarrow, but our best was not good enough:



11 a.m. - after several failed attempts we have to call Przemek and ask for help. On the way to the tent, Pan Janek takes a detour and drives us closer to the first meeting point:


11.15 a.m. - with a little help from my friends, my wheelbarrow is finally assembled:

11.30 a.m. - two hours before the big meeting, I'm working on my masterpiece. Even though it was very last minute, my ladybird was quite successful:

1.30 p.m. - first wheelbarrows show up. Magda's tiny wheelbarrow will prove to be very useful later on, and so will the retro fire siren:


2 p.m. - and they keep coming...




3 p.m. - and we're still waiting :)




4 p.m. - next stop, El Popo. A much needed break, turns out pushing a wheelbarrow around is serious business



5.30 p.m. - Kompresor, one last stop before our final destination. And yes, Sznurek had a high-tech wheelbarrow which actually did play music





7 p.m. - the parking lot outside the tent, our last stop.




4 comments:

Biluś said...

What a fabulous post - really made me smile! Well done, everybody :-)

Losek said...

Zapraszamy w przyszłym roku i jednocześnie dziękuję za dołączenie do naszego grona.

Ciekawe jakiego w jakiego owada przemalujesz biedronkę za rok :P

chuckie said...

but did you win?!!!

Ruxandra said...

@ Bilus: thank you, the whole TR event made us smile too, that's the whole point of it, so it's even better if it works long-distance as well, for those who were not with us :)

@ Losek: juz mam pomysl na kolejny zlot, zadnego owada nie bedzie, ale za to musze troche wczesniej zaczac, juz bedzie powazna sprawa

@ Chuckie: that was not the point my dear, we're not competing against each other, it's all about spending a lovely day together pushing our wheelbarrows around :p