April 20, 2009

Nothing but good news

My very good friend Veronica, who lives & works & plays cool in Paris, is coming to visit at the beginning of May. The decision was spontaneous and delightful:
me: I miss you, I miss talking to you until we grow tired of all that talking.
vero: wait a sec
(I wait)
vero: here: Paris - Beauvais 07. May 2009 20:50 Katowice 07. May 2009 22:45
(via Y!M)
*
We've been waiting for so long (me, my imaginary friend, and probably the rest of the Anonymous fan club) but it's been worth being patient. The big announcement has been made a few days ago: I've just signed with the Isabel White Literary Agency. Weeeee :) Congrats, man! Time to pop the bourbon!!
(via http://www.myspace.com/bookwithnoname)
*
Dropkick Murphys in concert, Warsaw, July 12. I am so there!!!
(via Tomek)

2 comments:

Biluś said...

Yesterday :(

Today :))))

Oh, life - wonderful news, grumpy but gorgeous, well done!

Ruxandra said...

Maybe it's time I moved on to the next level, replacing grumpy with schizo. Still gorgeous, of course.
:( :) :( :) :)