April 28, 2009

The Festival, backstage

After becoming friends with the maintenance guy from the tower in the Main Square in Krakow and taking some neat pics (I was up there once again, after having confessed here, and not in front of my boss, that I'm claustrophobic), I also did the following: climbed a roof during one of our concerts, climbed up&out the windows of a club in Plac Nowy in Krakow and then climbed a wall, the way Ania had taught me in Transformator. Only this time I did it without any ropes, and with the camera hanging around my neck.
I have a few bluish-greenish-purplish bruises that I'm not particulary proud of, but then again it's been fun and unexpected and this whole experience proves two things: I can write under pressure (but that I already knew) and I'm still fit (had some doubts about, as I haven't been training in Trafo for so long).
Also, I have a state of confusion which cannot be blamed on any of the above mentioned activities, since none of the bruises is to be found on my head, or inside it, for that matter. My older and much wiser friend, J., thinks it's all because I'm so frivolous. She may be right.

No comments: