December 13, 2008

Learn Polish with Sam and Bilus

Back in the days when I started learning Polish, when I still had major issues with the aspect of the verb and with the cases, I was also quite impatient and wanted to know everything at once, and lazy enough to organize all the information in the grammar books. So I assumed somebdoy must have put things in order before me, in a simple, user-friendly manner, that would make the learning process easy, fun, fast, to the point, without all the details that grammar books provide and that beginners don't really need, and yet comprehensive. So i found this: the Learn Polish with Bilus blog, which became one of my most important resources in the learning process.
In the meantime, Bilus started his doctorate (his research blog, here), add that to some other projects he already has, and it's quite obvious there was not much time for this blog. So he asked me to join the team, which made me really happy, since I had becme quite fond of this project - as with all beginnings, you remember what was indeed helpful - not to mention it's a great opportunity for me to put some order in the materials I have by now, especially since, as I just confessed, school is not that exciting and resourceful.
So wish me luck :)

1 comment:

Biluś said...

Good Luck!

:-)