October 5, 2010

Arts and crafts

Shoes of Prey was born out of desire.
We all know that the spark of shoe-desire takes just a moment to take hold, and then the need to find that perfect shoe is intoxicating.
At last, the search is over. Is there anything more fabulous than designing your own shoes and wearing your creation? I spent way too much time studying leather samples and testing shapes, sizes, decorations and colors. I wouldn't have stopped if it weren't for my to do lists, and for the list prioritizing the to do lists. Still, the perfect shoe is just a few clicks away.
Autumn can't get any better, can it?

4 comments:

The Blackwood Cottage said...

I find fine leather samples intoxicating, its usually for furniture though....super cute shoes.
machelle

Ruxandra said...

What about teal Italian silk and very light pink soft leather? :) Yummmy

Monica said...

You've made me look more into this, as I have troubles finding the right shoes. And then I found this site: http://www.milkandhoneyshoes.com
They even provide shoes for vegetarians - I think this is really cool.

Ruxandra said...

Don't we all have the same problem? Then again, the excitement of finding the perfect shoes is worth all the time and effort put in this quest. Love the site, thank you :)