January 1, 2010

Self-management

For as long as I can remember, I stayed away from New Year's Resolutions, because I feared, deep down inside, I wouldn't be able to fulfill them.
This year, I decided it was time I faced my demons.
So my first resolution is to not turn 26. I really enjoyed being 25 so I'm staying here for at least another year. Only this time, I'll try to be better organized and plan everything wisely, so that I can avoid future anxiety attacks.
Since my biggest regret about 2009 is having skipped summer holidays, I figured I could spend the summer of 2009 in 2010.
I'll try to sleep more and worry less, take things as they are, stop obsessing over stuff that has little relevance, and just be happy to be in my shoes.
And in the meantime mind my writing and focus on the things that really matter.

Have a fabulous 2010 everyone!

No comments: