January 7, 2010

The cure for grumpy mornings

I've started taking some pills that supposedly help your body recover while you're asleep, renew your cells and make you wake up enthusiastic and full of energy. So far so good, except for the fact that I kept having dreams about budgets, prints, promotional campaigns and my classmates from elementary school wearing hideous dark blue uniforms.
However, I did wake up in a very good mod, but I think it was less the pill-induced enthusiasm and more the excitement over my newest pair of shoes which I was just dying to wear, until I was brought back to reality by the impressive amount of snow. I assume my shoes will walk the streets of Warsaw sometime in April, if I'm lucky. But that's definitely going to be one enthusiastic morning.

2 comments:

Veruletz said...

Gargarita, ai zis ca imi trimiti un link cu revista sau ce era ea dedicata somnului ;)

Ruxandra said...

Dadada, am uitat, scuze! Cred ca am adormit citind-o :)