October 30, 2009

Live poesie

I am on my way to Berlin, to test the brainwashing capacities of poetry. After a very crappy week at work and some even crappier nights, mainly because they were spent at the office, I decided to meet Ana at an event powered by the Romanian Cultural Institute in Germany. Theoretically, Ana will be working, as our magazine is one of the partners in the organization of this event. But hey, it's a poetry night we're talking about - we'll mostly be hanging out in some former factory (lately, it seems everything happens in either former factories or mines) reading / listening poetry. Ten young Romanian poets are ready to keep us entertained until 3 a.m, and tomorrow night we're attending a "world wide poetry" party. In the meantime, I'm very excited about a first date with Berlin. Not that I'm not happy with my current situation anymore, but one of the best things about living in Warsaw is leaving it for the weekends. As I'm almost reaching Berlin Hauptbahnhof, I'll stop here, for now, and be back with stories & pics in the very near future.

1 comment: