August 20, 2009

The Sekalog

Survival guide for the working class:) Bilus dixit:

1. keep fit

2. don't let work overwhelm you

3. don't booze

4. breathe

5. escape from the self *this seemed to be the toughest part, since I'm so in love with myself. A compromise had to be reached, so the fitfth commandment was changed to: escape into the self

6. be creative, which really means "make room in your life to be creative".

With some exceptions, work is quite alright althoug its fictional potential is almost inexistent. But this is mainly because I was never a fan of absurd in literature. However, it might prove to be an anthropological challenge.

My Mom calls me every morning to remind me I have to go to work. I have a hunch it will become a habit.

2 comments:

Biluś said...

I suppose to escape into the self you must first escape from the self..?

Ruxandra said...

So what happens if you escape and can't go back?