August 9, 2009

2 wheels, 1 happy girl

And they say money can't buy happiness. One thing's sure: they can rent it.

I just rented mine and parked it in Ceci's kitchen. She was nice enough to host me for a while, as I have to spend a few weeks in Bucharest, training for my new job. And then they'll ship me off to Warsaw :)
I stopped questioning my future, put all my worries aside and decided to go with the flow and see what happens. So I'll spare you the nasty details of my decision making process, my fears and expectations regarding this new chapter in my life. For the time being, I'm learning to accept (radical) change and deal with it. And it's not as scary as I thought it would be.

2 comments:

Biluś said...

I like how the bike found its ally the coffee-maker!

Ruxandra said...

So how can you not love bikes? They're pretty, reliable and they instantly become friends with the other essential items in life. There's only one downside: cramming it in the elevator or carrying it downstairs (and my friend's apartment is on the 8th floor), just so you can enjoy the ride :)