June 6, 2009

Sleep issues

Lately I've been having very elaborate dreams. They have plots, characters, dialogues and the worst part is... I remember them. First I thought it was an accident and I figured it can't be that damaging. But it is, mainly because I wake up very tired and try to put the pieces together. It all comes back to me bit by bit, during the day, long forgotten memories resurface, people from my past meet the people from my present in rather weird and unexpected settings, I have to deal with strange situations and awkward colour-schemes. Sometimes it's hilarious, some other times it's just odd, and my mornings were rough enough as they were, I didn't really need the company of my subconscious over coffee.
And I also have a dilemma. Is it possible to dream that you're having one drink too many and then wake up with a hangover? Because if it isn't, I have a problem.

No comments: