March 2, 2011

When marimba rhythms start to play

The other day I was telling a friend of mine that I have major issues hearing him speak incessantly about healthy eating and skin care when I realized I was no different. It seems like all I can talk about lately is dance, choreographies, competitions, Cuba, performances, muscles and technique. Last weekend I opened the Rux hotel for five young professional dancers who came to Warsaw for the Latin American Championship and it was one of the best nights in a long time. I'm surprised that my friends are still willing to go out with me, even though they know too well that after the question "how's your dancing going?" all hell breaks loose. So in order to celebrate this obsession that seems to follow the same patterns as drug addiction, here's a dance so wonderful it just has to be shared: Video Gay Ballroom Dancing - LA Times Magazine

2 comments:

ToSława said...

zapraszam na Candy :)

http://szycie-toslawy.blogspot.com/2011/03/c-n-d-y.html

Inspector Clouseau said...

One of the more interesting blogs I have come across recently.

Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.