January 5, 2011

On the 12th day of Christmas

The quest for the perfect Christmas present has been a long and tiresome process, not so much for me (I actually enjoyed it) but for the people around me, most of them unwillingly involved in my pursuit. It all began with the chocolate chestnut which Wedel no longer sold when I started Christmas shopping. Then there came designer cupcakes. Truffles. A chocolate gay fish. A chocolate mermaid. A chocolate rabbit. A seashell. Ginger and cinnamon bars. One way tickets to Mexico. Liquid dishwasher. Broken Christmas tree decorations. Out of date mayo. A portable ashtray. Indian spices. Light bulbs. Hot sugar massage. Mistletoe. And then finally, just when I was about to abandon all hope, I found the perfect present:

6 comments:

Biluś said...

A portable gay designer truffle massage?

Ruxandra said...

Darn! You should've been involved in this quest, too. That's a splendid idea, will remember it for next year :)

Alexandra said...

a one way ticket to Mexico???

Ruxandra said...

Yeah, I was delusional. Happens quite often lately :)

chuckie said...

what is a gay chocolate fish???

Ruxandra said...

A gay fish is defined in the 5th episode of the 13th series of South Park. A chocolate gay fish is... well... the chocolate version of the above mentioned gay fish.